Sunday, November 20, 2011

You may have noticed - all text and no pictures . . . .  N2 has been playing with my camera and I take it back from him and hide it so he can't mess with it - and then forget where I put it . . . also - when we came back from WA this summer, I had my battery charger, user manual, and connect-the-camera-to-the-computer cord all together in a baggie - that I put 'safely' away.  Now it looks like 'safely' away = lost!!!!  Wouldn't it be cool if I could just inexpensively replace those items?  Quickly.  But no - first I have to find the camera and then order parts over the Internet, and by then it will be the 5/6 the cost of replacing the camera. . . . or I could upgrade . . . yeah . . .  a new, better camera . . .  oooohhhhh Santa . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment