Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The garage contents

 
Posted by Picasa


Still trying to get the hang of this blogging thing, some days are easier than others! This picture and the one below were supposed to be in the other entry . . . I'll get it, just a little more time . . .

So what have I been doing? With the help of Super Tanya! my trusty personal assistant! and Super Shyanne (sp?) {Super T's personal assistant} we have cleaned out the garage and now we are packing up, and putting everything that we want to take with us to Canada, back in! I know, I know . . . what is the point of movers if you are going to do it all yourself? Well - they can take apart the bunk beds, but I want to pack my own panty hose, thank you very much.

I'm still kind of sorting for the garage sale as well - which I hope you can all make on July 23and 24! Everything at rock bottom prices!

Also there are 2 little boys who still have play dates and swimming lessons and summer camp - and there is all that cooking that has to happen - and that means shopping - and G has to pack up his office as well and somehow our 23 days have shrunk to 16!!!! Good Heavens - I have go and sort out my cook books now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment